This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Production
The Director of Production will be responsible for all aspects of event production in the Ottawa office. Reporting to the Principal - Event Production, Bespoke's Director of Production in Ottawa will be the key technical contact for our clients. You will provide expert technical guidance, event production and technical quotations and technical design expertise. Servicing our clients from initial contact, through to post-event follow-up and continued development will be of key importance.
The Director of Production will work to actively develop a client roster and will be proactive in growing that business.
- Expert production consultation
- Direct quotation of events
- Technical drawings
- Post event follow-up (internally and externally)
- Inbound and outbound sales
- Proactive client development
- Operational execution of events
- Expert in the technical event production industry
- Understanding of the NCR market
- Thorough understanding of current audio, visual equipment
- Computer automated drafting skills are mandatory
- Experience and comfort with the sales and business development
- Must be a self starter comfortable with being a jack of all trades when necessary
- Bilingual is an asset
Salary: Competitive. Commensurate on experience. The Director of Production will be in a position to impact the overall performance of the office and as such compensation will be adjusted accordingly.
Our team has experience ranging from entertainment, theatre, politics, corporate event production, communications, event design and graphic design. We have chosen to combine our skills into a unique and customer-focused event design, execution and equipment rental company.
Our inventory is the newest audio, video and lighting equipment. We have invested in the best equipment available because we believe that only the best equipment provides the best results and we are committed to leading the industry in event production.