This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
- Perform deliveries and pick-ups as required by the company in a safe and timely manner
- Assist with loading & unloading trucks and the set-up and dismantle of audiovisual equipment
- Plan your route to ensure punctuality (road closures, weather etc)
- Communicate all pertinent information to dispatch (i.e. – time delays, truck issues etc)
- Maintain truck log and inspect equipment and supplies (tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil etc)
- Execute the proper security and storage of equipment for transportation
- Always respect company truck policies and obey all moving and parking laws
- Prepare, ship, receive orders to ensure accuracy and conform to our standards
- Prioritize events to be packed and set deadlines to complete the packing of shows
- Communicating when items are missing from orders
- Loading & Unloading Trucks
- Execute equipment turnover between shows during/outside of regular business hours
- Assist with inventory tracking and management
- Equipment maintenance: Testing, Reporting & Repairing Defective Equipment
- Tracking consumables inventory
- General Warehouse Upkeep & organization
- Sweeping, Garbages, Building Racks etc.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Valid “G” Ontario Driver’s License & a clean record
- Valid "D" Ontario Driver’s License an asset
- Comfortable driving trucks up to 26 feet
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Punctual & reliable
- Minimum three years of commercial heavy driving experience.
- Basic comprehension of AV equipment.
- Understand and obey company policies, procedures and processes.
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- Minimum one year AV experience
- Communicate with clarity and precision via written and oral means
- Work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Adapt to changing priorities
- Follow instructions in various formats (Written, Oral, Diagram or Schedule Form)
- Receive tasks and follow through to completion
- Pay close attention to detail
- General knowledge of the roads around the GTA
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phase 3 AV provides event production services and audio visual rentals throughout North America. Our expertise and diverse inventory of audio, lighting, video and staging deliver sound results. We offer our employees a competitive salary with large potential to move up.