CINARS Webinar - Deconfinement initiatives of the performing arts around the world
Juin 17, 2020, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
CINARS invites you to an international webinar led by 19 professional speakers from Europe, Asia, Oceania and America who will be sharing various initiatives aiming at maintaining the vitality of the performing arts, and of its encounter with the public, in these times of confinement and deconfinement.
This webinar will be hosted by Gilles Doré, CINARS's International Development Director.
- Nassib El Husseini, Les 7 Doigts de la Main's CEO, CINARS's Chairman of the Board, Canada
- Alain Paré, CINARS's CEO and Founder, Canada
- Roberto Casarotto, OperaState Festival's Director of the dance programmes, Italy
- Astrid Van Impe, Le 140's Executive and Artistic Director, Belgium
- Lotta Nevalainen, CircusInfo's Head of International Development, Finland
- Sylvain Émard, Sylvain Émard Danse's Choreographer and Artistic Director, Canada
- Jong-Ho LEE, SiDanse Festival, Seoul Section of the International Dance Council, CID-UNESCO Producer / International Relation Division, South Korea
- Philippe Bachmann, La Comête's Director, France
- Boris Schoemann, Teatro La Capilla's Artistic Director, Mexico
- Heather Gibson, National Arts Center Ottawa's Executive Producer, Canada
- Christine Liang, Shanghai Children's Art Theatre's Gereral Manager, China
- Oliver Reese, Berliner Ensemble's Artistic Director, Germany
- Zac Blackwood, FringeArts's Artistic Producer, United States
- Yaron Lifschitz, CIRCA's CEO/Artistic Director, Australia
- Mariana Aymerich Ordonnez, Festival Internacional Cervantino's General Manager, Mexico
- Jim Smith, Eponymous's Director and Co-founder, Canada
- Menno Plukker, Menno Plukker Theatre Agent, Inc.'s President, Canada
- Julien Brun, Independent theatre collective, supported by Cie Ici’Bas and Festival du Castrum's Director and designer for the stage, Switzerland
- Clothilde Cardinal, Place Des Arts's Head of Programming, Canada
This meeting will be simultaneously translated into English and French.