Ceci est un poste temporaire, à temps plein.Catégorie: Technique
Under the supervision of the Technical Director, the Project Manager Automation has to define and submit technical specifications for the integration and proper functioning of the show’s automated equipment. In collaboration with designers and suppliers, he conducts technical analysis and establishes the timetable. He has to ensure the technical concept meets the production’s requirements as well as safety standards.
The Project Manager Automation also supports the creation and production teams by taking part in the technical development of show elements requiring automation and by assisting in the equipment installation and integration in the theater.
We are looking for an organized, proactive candidate with excellent analytic capacity and planning skills, who is self-sufficient in carrying out its tasks.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in design and operation of theatrical automated equipment or similar experience in the entertainment industry;
- Excellent knowledge of automation systems, electricity, mechanics, hydraulics and IT;
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize and to solve problems;
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Capacity to work in a foreign country and adapt to local rules and cultures.
The masculine gender is used throughout this text solely to make it easier to read and therefore applies to both men and women.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume to the following email address:
Scéno Plus Production brings together a dynamic team to create world class events and shows. Combining its expertise and ability to undertake large scale projects to Quebec's world-reknown creative talent, Scéno Plus Production propels itself beyond known limits.
A vision driven by technology, art and passion.