This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Technical
Under the supervision of the Technical Director and in collaboration with the Performance Designer, the mandate of the Project Manager Rigging is to develop human performance equipment and participate to the selection of necessary rigging equipment for the production. Taking part in the design and the implementation of the equipment, he also ensures its compliance with safety standards.
We are looking for an organized, proactive candidate that is self-sufficient in carrying out its tasks and who has an excellent understanding of the technical aspects of a performing art production.
- Experience of 5 years as a rigger in the entertainment industry with strong experience in acrobatic rigging;
- Experience in development, planning, procurement and execution of rigging and performance projects;
- Good understanding of the creative and production process;
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize and to solve problems;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French an asset;
- Availability to work in a foreign country and adapt to local rules and cultures.
Please send your resume to the following email address:
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Bringing together a dynamic team, Scéno Plus Production is now seeking for candidates with the expertise and passion to create world-class performances and experiences.