This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Production
• Working closely with the costume designer
• Ensuring costumes are maintained throughout the performance including daily laundering
• Assisting with costume fittings
• Assisting with the build of the show
• Attending production, planning and other meetings and notes sessions as required, respond to show reports.
• Assisting backstage with all costume repairs and quick changes
• Arranging the proper storage of costumes when a production has finished
• Keeping records of the designs and samples of materials for use in revivals or other productions
• The candidate must be a student returning to school in the fall and in a theatre school program or university equivalent.
• The successful candidate will be creative, curious and passionate about theatre and have the ability to work in a team environment.
• He/she has extensive sewing experience and is able to work well under pressure.
• Creative problem solving ability.
• A valid Ontario Driver’s License and clean driving abstract are required.
• A car is a must.
• Must enjoy working outdoors.
Start date: May 19, 2014
End date: Sept 5, 2014 (15 weeks)
Please send a resume and cover letter by January 25, 2014 to:
c/o 4th Line Theatre
P.O. Box 403 Millbrook, ON L0A 1G0
T: 705 932-4501
If applying by email, please note the position title in the subject line of your email.
4th Line Theatre, an outdoor theatre company located in Millbrook, Ont., is currently looking for a Wardrobe Manager for the 2014 summer season.
4th Line Theatre is an award-winning outdoor theatre company that presents regionally-based, environmentally-staged, historical dramas. Our performance venue is located on the Winslow farm, just outside of Millbrook, Ontario. To find out more about 4th Line Theatre and the upcoming summer season, please visit our website www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca