This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Production
Temporary position, duration of approximately 18 months
As an ambassador of the Production team, you will be required to work in collaboration with the project team to accomplish the following tasks:
- Coordinate with all stakeholders to collect, create, coordinate and manage all rigging, and fly needs;
- Coordinate and manage the design, procurement and supply of any rigging and fall protection equipment;
- Assist in the cost analysis of all rigging systems and equipment; and cost management of production-supplied elements;
- Manage all procurement documentation (including plans, specifications, correspondence, contracts, submittals, and documents related to construction, delivery, coordination, changes, issues, payments, acceptance and close-out) and coordinate with Procurement and Legal Departments for any production-supplied elements;
- Identify and monitor risks, issues and changes, and work with the project team to resolve them;
- Manage change requests, and coordinate the change process with the project team;
- Attend coordination meetings, write progress reports, and manage the collection and filing of correspondence;
- Participate in all rigging and fall protection equipment acceptance activities, and conduct acceptance activities for production-supplied elements;
- Conduct risk assessment analyses and coordinate with Health and Safety Department;
- Collect feedback from suppliers, operations and project teams;
- Collect, write and hand over final documentation and obtain final acceptance;
- Coordinate close-out activities with suppliers, operations and project teams.
We want to meet you if you have:
- College-level diploma (DEC) in show production or equivalent experience;
- Six to eight years’ experience in theatrical rigging systems.
- General knowledge of all technical aspects of a show and specific knowledge of acrobatic rigging and arena touring;
- Knowledge of the Windows environment, Office and AutoCAD;
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Availability to travel.
You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Eat at our cafeteria and discover its gourmet menu;
- Host meetings while watching artists in training;
- Work out at our gym or play volleyball on our outdoor court;
- Take public transit or to park at the Cirque’s expense;
- Grow your kitchen garden;
- Recall our legendary parties;
- Get involved in our community.
Salary: To be discussed
Please submit your candidacy here: http://cirk.me/2zsLjvR
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.