This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
We are currently seeking a talented, resourceful, confident candidate to join our team as Product Specialist- Pro Lighting for our Erikson Pro & Martin Lighting.
Reporting to the Division Manager, the Product Specialist is responsible for:
- Providing technical support and feedback to end users and/or dealers via incoming calls or e-mail. May also be responsible for on-site product support.
- Troubleshooting with the client to determine the technical problem, and providing step-by-step support to remedy the problem;
- Remaining abreast of current and archive product lines to support the brand;
- Leading seminars, product knowledge training sessions, and assisting at various tradeshows;
- Explaining the operation of equipment to Sales Representatives and dealers;
- Additional duties, as required
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience working in the industry or on tours, specifically with the set-up of the lighting equipment;
• Must have in-depth knowledge of Intelligent Lighting and DMX controllers, hands on experience working with moving heads and their parts, and an extensive knowledge of Martin Lighting equipment;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications;
• Excellent communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills;
• Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
• Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team as well as autonomously;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Bilingual, both spoken and written.
Salary: To be determined
To apply for this position or to learn about all career opportunities at JAM Industries, please visit our career page or send your résumé to email@example.com
We offer much more than a fun and casual work environment! As a member of our team, you will enjoy a comprehensive compensation package including group insurance (medical, dental, life and LTD), beautiful and current office spaces, a subsidized on-site cafeteria, and generous employee discounts. Not to mention the opportunity to work in a highly talented, winning team!
JAM Industries is a leading distributor of consumer electronic goods, pro-audio equipment and musical instruments. To learn more about JAM Industries, please visit our Web site at www.JamIndustries.com