This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Management
CITT/ICTS is a national arts service organisation that actively promotes the professional development of its members and works for the betterment of the Canadian live performance community.
We are currently seeking an exceptional person who will share our mission and contribute to the growth of the organisation.
The job is to:
- provide general support for the coordination of mandates, events and projects;
- respond to requests and needs of members by email and telephone;
- update the content of the website and various social medias (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) in both languages;
- prepare and distribute the newsletter in both languages;
- prepare and manage registrations for various annual events;
- be present during the annual events and ensure the smooth operation.
We are offering:
- permanent full time employment;
- an hourly rate of $18.00;
- a 37.5 hour work week schedule from Monday to Friday (with some evenings and weekends during annual events);
- a stimulating and rewarding work environment;
- a pleasant office with large windows and views of Montreal at the limits of Mile End and Le Plateau neighbourhoods, near various services and transportation.
You are the person sought if you :
- hold a college diploma (DEC) in a relevant field;
- have a minimum of 2 -year experience in a similar position;
- are fluently bilingual French and English (oral and written);
- master computer tools and Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- know how to use a website content management system (CMS);
- understand the MAC environment;
- possess a sense of initiative and versatility, adaptability and resourcefulness;
- enjoy multitasking and new challenges;
- can travel outside of the province of Quebec.
Deadline for applications: is Wednesday, August 17, 2016.
Start of employment: is August 29, 2016.
Do you recognize yourself in this description?
Send us your application and cover letter at so that we can get to know you better.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday, August 17, 2016.
Start of employment is August 29, 2016.
Who are we?
CITT/ICTS connects the Canadian Live Performance Community and serves Technicians, Craftspeople, Managers, Designers, Educators and Students, Theatre Consultants and Architects, Suppliers and Manufacturers.
CITT/ICTS provides unique opportunities to its members to communicate, network and expand their knowledge and skills through workshops, conferences, electronic forums, and publications in the areas of technology, management, design, architecture and education for live performance in Canada. Discover more at www.citt.org