This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Technical
- Report to the head of Event Production
- Technical direct corporate events from early design to complete execution
- Drafting of floor plans and event layouts
- Must be able to interpret engineer & technical drawings
- Supervising production crews and suppliers while on site
- Coordinating with suppliers/vendors in advance of events
- Developing load in and production schedules
- Maintaining production budgets and collecting supplier quotes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in the special event industry
- Experience working hands on in a variety of departments including video, audio, staging, and lighting
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- Friendly and personable a must
- Experience and knowledge of CAD mandatory. Vectorworks preferred.
Show prep and advance work will take place during normal business hours. Our shows setup at all hours of the day and night, and a flexible schedule is required and appreciated.
This is a contract position from August 15th, 2015 until November 30th, 2015.
Salary: Remuneration will be based on skills and experience.
Please send your 1 page resume and a cover letter via email to i
Production Canada is a theatrical and live event scenery fabrication shop and Production/Event Management company. We design and build for a variety of organizations across the country including theatre companies and corporate clients. We also offer complete turn-key production and technical event management services.
Our company is built around a policy of hard work, fun and respect shared with both staff and clients.