NEW YORK, NY -- ESTA (Entertainment Services and Technology Association) is pleased to announce the finalists in the third annual Rock Our World Awards to be presented at the ESTA Annual Dinner & Awards Ceremony at LDI 2010. The ESTA Rock Our World Awards were created to honor groundbreaking achievement by its members and to acknowledge the genius of both the creator of the technology and the designer or integrator who applies it in a real world environment. The finalists for the third annual Rock Our World Awards are:
- Inverter Pac – Motion Laboratories Inc.
- LightConverse 3D Show Platform – LightConverse Ltd.
- RevEAL LED Color Wash – Prism Projection, Inc.
- RSC Lightlock – Total Structures, Inc.
- PRG Series 400 Nodes & Ethernet Switches in the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest – PRG
- Shanghai Expo Opening Ceremony – MA Lighting International GmbH
- Dee and Charles Wyly Theatre – Theatre Projects Consultants, Inc.
- Margot and Bill Winspear Opera House Chandelier – Carallon Limited, J.R. Clancy, Inc., Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc., and Mike Wood Consulting LLC
- P.C. Richard & Son Theater – Studio T+L, LLC
- Robert W. Healy Public Safety Facility – Barbizon Lighting of New England
- U2 360º Tour designed by Willie Williams and Mark Fisher and supported by PRG – PRG
- The YAS Hotel, Abu Dhabi – Arup
The winners are selected by a top-notch panel of industry judges and will be announced at the ESTA Annual Dinner & Awards Ceremony on October 21, 2010 at the Las Vegas Hilton during LDI 2010. The evening will begin with a cocktail hour at 6:00pm and will continue with a plated dinner, presentation and awards ceremony at 7:30pm.
Reservation forms are available at www.esta.org
under “Upcoming Events.