This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Other
• Oversee Arcofab’s sales activities in the US market
• Establish and deliver on short- and long-range sales goals, objectives, and account plans
• Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
• Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
• Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts in the US
• Participate in the development of new project proposals
• Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company
• Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
• Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop yearly strategic plan
• 5-10 years’ experience in sales and marketing
• Proven track record in achieving and surpassing sales objectives
• Seasoned experience in the entertainment and event industry, primarily in rigging
• Excellent understanding of markets and customers
• A strong network of contacts
• Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills (outgoing, positive, and self-motivated)
• Highly skill in negotiations and time management
• Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
• Self-directed and motivated performer; driven by results
• Impressive team player
• Impressive communicator and presenter
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
Salary: To be discussed
Arcofab designs and manufactures a wide variety of truss and support systems for the entertainment and event industries. Arcofab ships high-volume standard truss and specialist custom fabrication projects for events around the world. The company has earned an enviable reputation for its ability to design, produce, and deliver even the most complex systems, tailored to the distinct needs of visionary designers. Some of the biggest names in the industry rely on Arcofab for their truss and fabrication needs.