This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Technical
4 days per week : February to mid-August 2017.
This position includes a stay in Macau from late June to early August 2017.
Under the supervision of the Production Director, the mandate of the Technical Director is to organize and coordinate all technical aspects of the production, from the beginning of the creation process to the delivery of the show. Asked to supervise all equipment and technical resources, the Technical Director submits budgetary assessments, defines timelines, ensures procurement of equipment, coordinates rehearsals and ensure the smooth running of activities during load-in and load-out. During the creative process, he/she will be called to support the Designers and ensuring the technical integration of the work until its theatrical release.
We are seeking for a candidate with excellent analytical and planning skills. He/she must be organized, proactive and self-sufficient in carrying out these tasks.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as Technical Director for multimedia show productions;
- Strong understanding of the production and creation process;
- Excellent analytical skills, planning skills, and autonomy;
- Significant technical skills in lighting, sound, video, automation, and show control;
- Knowledge of the following software: MS Office Suite, WYSIWYG an asset;
- Excellent ability in personnel management;
- Ability to communicate and set priorities;
- Fluent in English and French, written and spoken;
- Ability to work in a foreign country with the capacity to adapt to local rules and cultures.
Please send your resume to the following email address:
Bringing together a dynamic team, Scéno Plus Production is now seeking for candidates with the expertise and passion to create world-class performances and experiences.