This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Design
Reporting to the Director of Theater Design Department, the Technical Draftsman produces technical and conceptual drawings throughout the various stages of the creation and production process of the show.
Assisting the designers and the project managers in the development and manufacturing of technical elements, he also ensures their integration in the scenic environment throughout the production.
We are looking for an organized, proactive candidate with excellent analytic capacity and planning skills, who is self-sufficient in carrying out its tasks.
- DCS in mechanical or architectural drawing, or equivalent;
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2014, 3D and 2D, Revit, SolidWorks or other drawing software an asset;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Draftsman;
- Excellent understanding of the scenic manufacturing process and the technical aspects of a live show production, an asset;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Autonomy and creativity;
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written;
- Capacity to work in a foreign country and adapt to local rules and cultures.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used throughout this text solely to make it
easier to read and therefore applies to both men and women.
Please send your resume to the following email address:
Bringing together a dynamic team, Scéno Plus Production is now seeking for candidates with the expertise and passion to create world-class performances and experiences.