Ceci est un poste temporaire, à temps plein.Catégorie: Technique
This is a short term contracted position, running from March until August 2017.
Field: performing arts
Reporting to the Technical Director, the Technical Coordinator is responsible for the technical operations of the training and formation hall. He acts as the spokesperson who interacts with the rehearsal hall’s owner for any requirements.
We are seeking for a candidate with the ability to coordinate the setup of the rehearsal hall; prepare schedules; communicate with vendors and renters; make a delivery plan for rental equipment and manage the deliveries; work closely with the artistic team and the project managers to ensure technical support is properly assigned.
- Excellent communicator;
Excellent scheduling skills;
Good understanding of the production and creation process;
- Strong knowledge of health and safety guidelines and best practices;
- Relevant background in a field related to show production;
- Five to ten years of experience in a similar position;
- Thorough knowledge of technical elements, show production and events;
- Solid experience in project management;
- Fluent in French and English, spoken and written;
- Autonomous and team spirited;
- Ability to make quick and efficient decisions.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used throughout this text solely to make it
easier to read and therefore applies to both men and women.
Please send your resume to the following email address:
Bringing together a dynamic team, Scéno Plus Production is now seeking for candidates with the expertise and passion to create world-class performances and experiences.