This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
Mulgrave is an independent, non-denominational co-educational IB Continuum World School committed to providing an excellent academic programme from Pre-K through Grade 12. We are now inviting applications for the full-time position of Stage and A/V Technician.
Reporting to the Theatre Manager, this position will assist with the technical needs of school events in the areas of theatre technology, audio-visual set up and internal training of staff and students. This position will also work closely with other staff on project planning and preparation as needed.
Candidates will be expected to have:
• Good interpersonal and written and oral
communication skills with adults and young people
• Good organization and time management skills
• Good level of general IT competency
• Ability to learn quickly and be committed to continued training
• Experience in the operation and maintenance of sound and lighting systems
• Skills and experience in filming and video editing
For further information and a detailed job description, you are invited to visit our website at www.mulgrave.com. Resumes and covering letters should be emailed by August 19, 2013 to email@example.com. Please include “Stage and A/V Technician” in the subject line.
We thank all interested parties. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information and a detailed job description, you are invited to visit our website at www.mulgrave.com. Resumes and covering letters should be emailed by August 19, 2013 to . Please include “Stage and A/V Technician” in the subject line.
Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12
Day, Elementary, IB, Mainland, Middle, Secondary
Inspiring Excellence in Education and Life
• Provides a caring, supportive and friendly learning community that values the active support of parents and families in ensuring students reach their full potential in all aspects of school life
• Through our pre-K -12 IB programmes, we inspire and prepare students to succeed at university and to go on to lead happy, successful and fulfilling international lives
• Is a dynamic, forward looking and innovative school with a commitment to strong values, to excellence in academics and to the holistic development of all learners that will enable them to make a positive contribution to the communities in which they will live and work