This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Other
A.C. Lighting, Inc. is looking for a self motivated and experienced Sales Representative to join our U.S. Sales Team. The successful candidate will be experienced in qualifying the client's requirements and needs, preparing professional quotations and closing sales of exclusive products lines. Other duties include, but are not limited to, entering orders into our inventory system, sending information to customers, tracking critical shipments as well as promoting the visibility of both the company and its product lines. This position requires strong sales, customer support and communication skills as well as interfacing with designers and dealers alike to ensure their needs are met and their expectations exceeded. The position necessitates two weeks of travel per month.
3 years experience in sales and customer service
Experience in building client relationship
- Basic knowledge of electrical theory and ability to calculate loading of 3 phase electrical
- Working knowledge of the Jands Vista series
- Knowledge of Entertainment Lighting products and systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent MS Word and Excel and MS Outlook
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team
A.C. Lighting is a value-added distributor of stage, studio and event lighting equipment. Selling exclusive lines such as Chroma-Q LED fixtures, Jands Vista and Jands StageCL lighting consoles, Arkaos media servers, Prolyte trussing systems and LedGo video walls.