This is a Temporary, Part-time position.Category: Production
Props and/or Furnishings Coordinator
The props and furnishing designer is responsible to the director/production manager.
*Volunteer position with honorarium.
● Collaborates with director and set designer
● Builds, borrows, rents props or furnishings based on blueprints and drawings supplied by set
● Coordinate volunteer team to create props
● Attends production meetings
● Supplies rehearsal props and/or furnishings
● Attends first rehearsal
● Attends other rehearsals as available
● Attends load-in and set-up, dress rehearsals, etc.
● Arranges to replenish or repair props and/or furnishings during the run
● Works within a budget
● Is available to put props away when they are returned to KWMP following show week
● Ability to build, repair props and/or furnishings
● Talent for scrounging and getting great bargains
● Driver’s license
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Strong communication skills
● Strong organizational skills
● Strong supervisory skills
February 12-14 & 18-21, 2016
St. Jacobs Country Playhouse
Salary: *Volunteer position with honorarium.
KW Musical Productions is now accepting applications for the Creative Team for Grease. Please send applications to by Friday May 8th, 2015.
KW Musical Productions is a community theatre organization based in Kitchener-Waterloo Providing the opportunity to experience & participate in high quality musical theatre since 1948.