This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Management
• The Program Manager is accountable to the Director, Theatre Arts, to provide administrative leadership in effecting the successful delivery of all Theatre Arts core programs, residencies and workshops.
• Assist in planning and delivering of all Theatre Arts programs, special projects, and auxiliary program activities.
• Contribute to the preparation of the 3-year program plan and budgets.
• Liaise with faculty and participants ensuring that expectations for program delivery are fulfilled in line with the Director, Theatre Art's expectations.
• Oversee the marketing and promotion of programs and performances.
• Plan and participate in the application, adjudication, notification, and facilitation of processes for Performing Arts Residencies.
• Train, supervise and performance manage Program Coordinators.
• Contribute to budget preparation, grant reporting and oversee program-related revenues and expenses.
• You will possess a strong performing arts background, and must be able to apply good management principles in an artistic environment.
• You must have strong analytical and interpersonal skills and a proven record of project and financial management.
• You will have experience and proven success in program and event marketing and promotion.
• The position demands an ability to formulate goals in line with the Theatre Arts' mandate, while anticipating and responding to flexible program needs.
• Candidates offered a position with the Centre, in this capacity, will be required to obtain a criminal record check through the local R.C.M.P. detachment, verifying a clear record before a final job offer can be made.
Please apply on line at www.banffcentre.ca/careers
The Banff Centre is Canada’s creative leader
in arts and culture.
Our mission is Inspiring Creativity. In The Banff Centre’s powerful mountain setting in the heart of Banff National Park, exceptional artists and leaders from around the world create and perform new works of art; share skills and knowledge in an interdisciplinary environment; and explore ideas and develop solutions in the arts and leadership.
The Banff Centre is supported by funding from the Government of Alberta, through Alberta Advanced Education and Technology, Alberta Infrastructure and Transportation, and the Alberta Foundation for the Arts. Arts programs are supported by funding from the Government of Canada through the Canada Council for the Arts, and the Department of Canadian Heritage through the Canada Arts Training Fund.