This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Technical
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Program and operate audio equipment for level sessions
• Execute sound notes in consultation with directors and designers
• Maintain accurate audio documentation, paperwork, and backups
• Operate both lighting and audio console for Belfry productions
• Work as crew person for load-in and set-up of Belfry and rental productions
• Be responsible for the care and maintenance of Theatre booths, audio storage, and all audio equipment
• Maintain safety standards as per Theatre policy
• Operate any and all Theatre equipment as required
• Liaise directly with Stage Manager on all aspects of rehearsals and performances
• Report directly to the Technical Director and Production Manager on all aspects of production
Experience with SFX and ETC Express preferred.
Email applications to Keith Houghton email@example.com
No Calls please
As a professional adult theatre company, we are dedicated to producing contemporary plays, with an emphasis on Canadian work, and to promoting artistic, cultural, and educational events in the Greater Victoria Region.
The Belfry’s mission is to produce theatre that generates ideas and dialogue, and that makes the audience see the world a little differently.