This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Production
Trinity Western University is seeking a Production Manager/Technical Director to manage all production-related activity and oversee the technical aspects of each production in the Theatre Department.
This is a Full-time job opportunity
• Oversee and manage all aspects of production including setting up and managing the department production calendar, managing the productions to meet deadlines, contracting and supervising designers, and setting up props acquisition.
• Teach and supervise students in class, in the shop, and during calls, providing training, assessment and evaluation. Assume leadership of all technical and design teaching areas. Train and supervise student workers.
• Manage set builds. Oversee all aspects of set construction, including scenic painting, set load in and fit up, set strike, and audience reconfigurations as required.
• Bachelor Degree in related field required. MFA preferred.
• 4-5 years of directly related experience in theatre production and/ or technical areas
In addition, the successful candidate will be a dedicated and mature evangelical Christian who is passionate about the values and mission of Trinity Western University and committed to the TWU Community Covenant and Statement of Faith.
For a complete position description and to submit your resume and cover letter online go to:
Established in 1962, Trinity Western University (TWU) is a fully accredited institution and a member of Universities Canada since 1984. Trinity Western offers 42 undergraduate and 18 graduate degree programs. More importantly, lives are changed at TWU through its whole-person, Christ-centred approach to education. With a wide array of programs, TWU equips leaders of character and competence to make a positive impact in the lives of others.