This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Production
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Director of Production, Bespoke's Production Managers are the key technical contacts for our clients. As a Production Manager, you will provide expert technical guidance, event production and technical quotations and technical design expertise. Servicing our clients from initial contact, through to post-event follow-up and continued development will be of key importance.
- Expert production consultation
- Direct quotation of events
- Technical drawings
- Pre-planning meetings with Operations and Logistics teams to ensure a successful event
- Updating of quotes for internal and external customers and clients
- Post event follow-up internally (technicians, operations and sales)
- Show reports following events
- Post event invoicing and client follow-up to ensure continued relations
- Expert in the technical event production industry
- Thorough understanding of current audio, visual equipment
- Large-scale event production experience
- Computer automated drafting skills are mandatory
- Computer skills are mandatory
- Desire to assist our customers in creating their ideal event experience
Salary: Competitive. Commensurate on experience.
Our team has experience ranging from entertainment, theatre, politics, corporate event production, communications, event design and graphic design. We have chosen to combine our skills into a unique and customer-focused event design, execution and equipment rental company.
Our inventory is the newest audio, video and lighting equipment. We have invested in the best equipment available because we believe that only the best equipment provides the best results and we are committed to leading the industry in event production.