This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Production
4th Line Theatre, an outdoor theatre company located in Millbrook, Ont., is currently looking for a Production Assistant for the 2016 summer season.
Start date: May 23, 2016
End date: September 2, 2016 (15 weeks)
Responsibilities of this position will include, but may not be limited to:
• Assisting Production Manager and Technical Director in all areas of production
• Working on basic construction, carpentry and renovation projects.
• Creating adapting prop and set pieces as needed
• Sourcing and purchasing production materials
• Will be a member of the running crew
• Ensuring all tools and shop equipment are in good working order
• Maintaining a clean and safe working environment throughout the theatre facilities
• The ideal candidate has experience and/or post-secondary training in theatre
• He/she has basic construction and carpentry skills and is able to work well under
• A valid Ontario Driver’s License and clean driving abstract are required
• A car is a requirement
• Must enjoy working outdoors
• Ideal for a returning student
4th Line Theatre can arrange temporary housing options for the length of the contract for out-of-town applicants.
Please send a resume and cover letter by January 29, 2016 to:
c/o 4th Line Theatre
P.O. Box 403 Millbrook, ON L0A 1G0
*If applying by email, please note the position title in the subject line of your email.
4th Line Theatre is an award-winning outdoor theatre company that presents regionally-based, environmentally-staged, historical dramas. Our performance venue is located on the Winslow farm, just outside of Millbrook, Ontario. To find out more about 4th Line Theatre and the upcoming summer season, please visit our website www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca