This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Production
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for the travel of the site technicians according to the schedule of the set up and tear down the shows.
• Coordinate Site Technician’s needs on both tours;
• Manage hiring and recruitment of new site technicians;
• Keep track of departure and arrival dates of site technicians and make necessary arrangements for immigration, lodging and transportation (purchase flight tickets);
• Contact the site technicians and make sure they receive all the information about tour services, transportation, lodging, immigration, schedules and other general information;
• Organize and maintain a filling system and update spreadsheets;
• Produce letters, memos and notices as necessary;
• Produce and distribute the budget for site technicians on respective tours;
• Organize training for site technicians;
• Produce credit card reports and manage a petty cash;
• Assist with special projects.
• 2 to 3 years of experience in coordination;
• Experience coordination in a production or in tourism industry is an asset;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Must be perfectly bilingual (English and French);
• Autonomous, organized and ability to manage different priorities;
• Ability to meet very tight deadlines with minimal supervision;
• Customer service oriented;
• Available to work on tour occasionally a short period of time.
Salary: To be discussed.
Interested candidates should send their resume to:
Ref: Operations Coordinator
Fax: (514) 879-9003
Cavalia is an entertainment company that specializes in the creation, production and touring of innovative shows. The company, founded by Normand Latourelle, has an expertise in the equestrian and performing arts, and is known for making the most of cutting-edge technology, multimedia and special effects, which allows for the creation of magical, unique, never-before-seen theatrical experiences. The company employs 300 permanent employees, more than 100 artists and performers, and is home to 130 horses representing some 15 different breeds.