This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
We are currently seeking experienced Lighting technicians for our cruise ships in the Caribbean, Europe, & Asia. The contracts are 6 months in length.
• Minimum of three years of experience in an audio-visual roll in the entertainment industry.
• Minimum of one year as a lighting technician in the entertainment industry.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Completion of high school or basic education equivalency required.
• Coursework in theater technical management at an accredited college or university or the international equivalent, or equivalent technical experience, preferred.
• Basic computer software skills required.
• Ability to speak English clearly.
• Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.
• Must be able to travel abroad for periods of 6 months
• Acts as audio-visual troubleshooter to help solve any equipment or stage problems as delegated by the Technical Director
• Designs or implements the design of lighting, and stage effects for Featured Entertainers as assigned.
• Maintains all lighting rigs onboard
Please forward resume to
702 228-8300 Office
Mike Moloney Entertainment LLC is currently seeking lighting technicians for cruise ships