This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Management
• Plan, manage and coordinate marketing∕ communications∕PR plan.
• Be responsible for a strong social media campaign.
• Be the link between JFL organizers and the marketing department.
• Foster innovation to develop strategies to sell JFL programming.
• Manage all aspects of advertising production and ensure all deadlines are met in a timely manner.
• Manage a small team of contract workers
• Analyse customers, current market conditions and competitor information.
• Ensure JFL shows and artists receive frequent, timely and positive media coverage.
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
• Monitor, review and report on all JFL marketing activity and results.
• 4-5 years of experience in marketing, PR and/or event management.
• University degree in marketing, communications or public relations.
• Organization and planning skills.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Bilingualism is a strong asset.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Strong understanding of social media
• Strong understanding of the Montréal show business market.
• Adaptability, judgment, decision-making and flexibility.
• Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a hectic environment.
• Prepared to work long hours, as needed.
Salary: To be discussed
This is a full-time, year round employment opportunity
Deadline for applicants is Tuesday, December 18, 2012.
Please send your CV to
No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visit website Just for Laughs