This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
We are currently accepting applications for an Installation & Service Technician. This position is an integral part of the Projects Group, responsible for the installation, service & maintenance of lighting, sound, and staging systems. Duties would include installation and termination of audio, video and lighting systems, co-ordination with other trades on-site & in-shop repairs. This position reports to the manager of the Entertainment Technology Division.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualities:
• Education in the field of Entertainment Technology
• Excellent knowledge of lighting, sound, video and rigging systems
• Some experience with theatrical installation
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Clean appearance
• Self motivated
• Ability to lead in a team atmosphere
• Vehicle and valid driver’s license
• Proficient with computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Jack A. Frost Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We regret the inconvenience but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resumes with references to:
Jack A. Frost Ltd.
3245 Wharton Way
Mississauga, ON L4X 2R9
Fax: (905) 624-2386
Jack A. Frost Ltd. has been a key player in the Canadian Entertainment Industry offering consulting, specification, sales, installation, service and rentals since 1957.