This is a Permanent, Part-time position.Category: Other
The Event Supervisor’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that clients conduct their operations safely and in accordance with Pumphouse Theatres policy and procedure
- Rigging Pumphouse Theatres equipment such as drapes, pipes, speakers, and projectors as may be required
- Responding to issues that may arise regarding the facility, and/or the event in question
- Unlocking the facility for client access and securing it again, as required
- Supporting and assisting client box office/front of house personnel and volunteers, as required
- Bartender/Concession Vendor during performance times
- Performing occasional maintenance tasks to assist with facility up-keep & improvement
The Ideal Candidate is…
Self-directed. You work independently as well as in a team environment
Articulate. A strong communicator, you possess superior customer service skills
Educated/Experienced. You have a good working knowledge of stage practices and procedure, especially where lighting and sound equipment are concerned.
The ideal candidate will also have Standard First Aid C with AED as well as AGLC Pro-Serve certifications.
Please email resumes to email@example.com
No phone calls please, posting will remain open until filled.
Salary: to be determined by experience
Sabrina Miko firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pumphouse Theatres, one of Calgary’s leading performing arts venues for over 40 years, is seeking an Event Supervisor. This is a part-time hourly position reporting to the Technical Director. Shifts will include evening and weekend work; shift schedule will vary depending upon the production schedule.
The Pumphouse Theatres Society is a leader in the professional arts community through the provision of affordable, professional quality rental facilities to Calgary’s performing arts companies.