This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Management
Development Officer - 32 hours/week
• Growing and nurturing sponsorship relationships with local businesses;
• Expanding the individual donor base;
• Activating the Legacy and Major Gift programs;
• Seeking out and writing foundation and other grant applications;
• Meeting annual funding targets to increase the company’s long-term financial sustainability
Minimum of 3 years non-profit/arts organization experience/or equivalent combination of education and experience in either marketing, corporate communications or business administration.
This is a position for a person who is outgoing, organized and creative; a fearless, goal-driven self-starter with a passion for people and the transformative power of theatre.
If you thrive on challenges, consistently meet deadlines and surpass targets;
you could be a key part of the Theatre Orangeville team.
Salary: salary to be negotiated
Please email resume to Bernadette Hardaker, General Manager, Theatre Orangeville,
Theatre Orangeville is an award-winning, live, professional theatre company, with a strong commitment to developing new Canadian works and providing inspired programming for youth and persons with special needs.