This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
Supervises the Conventional Department
- Prioritize orders based on due dates and times
- Informing Conventionals Department staff of upcoming orders
Fill Daily Orders
- Pulling orders from inventory
- Packing cable cases in a logical and organized manor to make deployment on job site efficient
- Ensuring that department staff follow all prep procedures
- Check equipment that does not pass prep standards into service
- Periodic inventory counts as required by Operations Manager
• This is a supervisory position where strong leadership skills are necessary to succeed and excel.
• Must be capable of regular heavy lifting (50-60 lbs).
• Able to maintain and prep all items in the conventionals department.
• Basic Computer skills – Excel and MS word
• Valid forklift operators certification as required by State or Province (employer will provide certification if not applicable)
Salary: $15/hr + Benefits
Christie Lites Calgary
403-243-2688 ext. 1620
Christie Lites is an equal opportunity company, and one of the five top entertainment lighting suppliers in North America. With 13 shops across North America they are dedicated to providing the best quality gear to any client wishing to rent; from school performances, to corporate events, to rock and roll concerts.