This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Other
Under the supervision of the Box Office Manager, the Supervisor will participate in all activities related to the box office on tour.
• Use the ticket reservation and sale system;
• Ensure ticket printing and mailing;
• Operate the box office counter and welcome the clients before each show;
• Assist the box office manager with complaints, special matters and ensure the quality of the customer service;
• Supervise the local staff;
• Apply the box office policies and procedures;
• Produce daily sales and operations reports;
• Participate actively in the teardown and setup of the box office and front of house;
• Perform any other task to ensure that operations run smoothly.
• Experience in customer service;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite;
• Bilingual (French and English);
• Autonomous, highly organized and able to work under pressure;
• Good team player;
• Available to work full time on tour and authorized to work abroad.
Salary: To be discussed.
Interested candidates should send their resume to:
Ref.: Box Office Supervisor
Fax: (514) 879-9003
Cavalia Inc. is an entertainment company that specializes in the creation, production and touring of innovative shows. Founded by Normand Latourelle, the company reimagines the equestrian and theatrical arts. With its headquarters in Montreal, Cavalia Inc. is an integral part of Canada’s cultural heritage, and the largest Canadian-owned cultural enterprise. Its expertise in high technology, multimedia and special effects creates magical, unique, never-before-seen experiences. Its first show, Cavalia, has been seen by more than 4 million people across North America, Europe, Australia, the Middle East and Asia since its 2003 debut. Odysseo, the company’s second show, has toured to rave reviews and public acclaim since its 2011 premiere.