This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
Automation Technician / Acrobatic Rigger:
We are currently seeking experienced Riggers for our cruise ships in the Caribbean, Europe, & Asia. The contracts are 6 months in length.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Rigging, Acrobatic rigging and Automation Technician in a live acrobatic/aerial performance show;
• Strong computer knowledge required, including Mac OSX & Windows XP systems;
• Proficiency in operating and inspecting rigging and automation equipment.
• Fluency in English is required
• Operate automation and rigging equipment in a professional and consistent manner for performances, artist training, and maintenance operations as requested;
• Inspect and maintain all automation and rigging equipment systems;
• Update maintenance, inspection and inventory data as directed;
• Maintain a safe working environment by conforming to all established safety policies and procedures;
• Perform other tasks and projects assigned by the Technical Director.
• Learn and operate rigging cues during performances;
• Assist with the rigging of overhead stage equipment including lighting, sound, automation, scenery and props during rehearsals, maintenance and performances;
Please forward resume to
702 228-8300 Office
Mike Moloney Entertainment LLC is currently seeking Automation Technician / Acrobatic Riggers for cruise ships