This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
Under the President's supervision, you will be called upon to:
• Operate a computer-assisted design (CAD) station;
• Develop and create, in collaboration with the designer or project manager, technical drawings of specialized equipment;
• Create drawings with AutoCAD and REVIT;
• Arrange the layout of equipment on drawings;
• Create CAD drawings, plans and diagrams from sketches, tables and other data using CAD development tools;
• Provide technical assistance to team members in terms of drawing;
• Follow established technical drawing procedures and policies;
• Ensure project follow-up and document concordance;
• Validate technical drawings;
• Communicate regularly with the team on progress and changes through interdisciplinary project coordination;
• Collaborate in the preparation of technical studies;
• Create and maintain a library of dynamic symbols and blocks;
• Participate in the supervision of works;
• Archive and document completed projects.
• DEC, College degree in Technical Drawing or Architecture or any other training deemed equivalent;
• 5 years experience;
• Experience in the field of architecture (an asset) or consulting service;
• Dynamic, autonomous and professional;
• Essential French, English spoken and written;
• Knowledge of the MS Office suite and Google docs;
• Mastery of AutoCAD (2D and 3D) and REVIT software;
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
• ASP Health and safety on work sites certificate (an asset);
• A valid driver's license (an asset).
We offer :
• A competitive salary;
• Continuous training in the workplace;
• Performance Bonus Program.
Salary: To be discussed
Trizart Alliance is a theatre consulting firm specializing in the design and building of entertainment and public assembly venues such as theatres, concert halls, multifunctional arenas, studios and amphitheatres.
Since 1987, the Trizart Alliance team has distinguished itself and delighted its clients by proposing a conceptual approach and consulting services that rely on an unmatched level of expertise and experience. Indeed, our designers are themselves former performing arts practitioners and have academic backgrounds in drama, architecture or multimedia technology.
Trizart Alliance has received numerous awards and professional recognition and its portfolio includes achievements such as the Bell Centre, the Montréal and Lac-Leamy Casinos, l'Amphithéâtre Cogeco in Trois-Rivières, the Luxor Showroom in Las Vegas, HEC Montréal, the Salle Desjardins in Drummondville, the Confederation Centre for the Arts in Charlottetown to name a few. Our current order portfolio includes, among others: The Place Bell, the new Amphitheatre in Edmundston, the Théâtre du Diamant in Québec City and Parc Jean-Drapeau.