This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Other
Reporting directly to the Technical Service Director, the position’s incumbent will be appointed to program, configure, verify and implement control systems and video conference systems.
- Ensure the systems meet the clients’ requirements;
- Carry out meticulous work, maintain copies of programs, files and any relevant information on the Solotech’s server;
- Read and interpret the connection drawings in order to establish the appropriate programming;
- Answer all the clients’ questions regarding their system’s operation;
- Train the clients on their systems;
- Answer service calls;
- Keep abreast about the products and tools related to his expertise field;
- Work closely with the Project Managers;
- Represent Solotech with clients and suppliers;
- Ensure the work is done according to the effective health and safety standards;
- All other related tasks according to the Department and Company’s needs.
- College degree or DEP in electronics, audiovisual, computer or other relevant training or work experience;
- 3 years of experience in a similar position in audiovisual;
- Knowledge in network and fire wall;
- Experience in installation of AV, lighting, sound systems;
- Experience and/or training in Crestron’s control system programming;
- Experience with C# language, Medialon, AMX, Polycom video conference and Tandberg systems would be an asset;
- Have a valid driver’s licence;
- Able to travel outside Ontario and Canada;
- Available during evenings and weekends, on occasion;
- Master Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing;
- Ability to manage multi tasks;
- Capacity to analyse and solve issues;
- Excellent sense of priorities and able to manage tight schedules;
- Good team and cooperation spirit;
- Autonomy, thoroughness and discipline;
- Focused on customer service;
- Strong clients approach abilities;
- Well developed organisational skills;
- Capacity to work in an autonomous way with little supervision.
Choose Solotech, is
- Working for a North American leader within an entrepreneurial and innovative context;
- Working in a dynamic environment with a team-oriented approach;
- Choosing a recognised employer and a talent developer.
Workplace: Etobicoke, ON. 324 Horner Avenue Unit A, M8W 1Z3
Should your profile match the above-mentioned requirements, and if you wish to join the great SOLOTECH team, please send your CV at writing the job title in the subject.
SOLOTECH is committed to Employment Equity and the use of the masculine gender in this text includes the feminine gender and is used only to facilitate reading.