This is a Permanent, Full-time position.Category: Technical
Reporting to the Technical Service Director, the AV Integrator is responsible for installation, set-up, basic programming and start-up of audiovisual equipment for our permanent installation projects.
- Install accessories and audiovisual equipment to customers premises;
- Perform basic programming;
- Turn on the equipment, conduct tests and validations according to standards;
- Keep up to date with new products and technological developments in the audiovisual field;
- Represent Solotech among customers as well as with suppliers;
- If necessary, assist colleagues technically (installation technicians, representatives and project managers) about the operation of our products;
- Work closely with Project Managers for the preparation and development of mandates;
- Ensure that the trucks and warehouse are clean and orderly;
- Maintain sufficient merchandise inventory in trucks;
Ensure that the rules of Health and Safety are respected for each project.
- CTA or Professional Diploma in audiovisual / electronic or equivalent;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the audiovisual field, including integration /installation of audiovisual equipment.
- Knowledge of basic principles of videoconferencing and Creston control systems, AMX;
- Knowledge of audio control systems principles;
- Knowledge of electronic (DC circuit, alternative, semiconductors, logic, microprocessor);
- Knowledge of networking (types of routers and switches, IP basics, MAC, Ping toll);
- Knowledge of domain connected wiring termination methods;
- Knowledge of lighting interconnectivity control principles;
- Knowledge of the video connectivity, protocol and projection;
- Knowledge of sound: acoustic base principles, gain structure 101, basic mixing technique;
- Knowledge of carpentry : chemical inking and mechanical wiring passage, bracket attachment installation;
- Computer skills: configuring Windows, MAC OS, principles and device drivers update, methods of identifying problems;
- Ability to read elevation maps, ducts, single wire, implementation;
- Ability to mount equipment racks: thermal management, wiring, electrical.
Please send your cv to:
Humans Resources Department
SOLOTECH is a leader in technological innovation.
We work closely with our valuable clients in a team environment to create solutions. Whether the project requirements are modest or highly complex, we overcome challenges with the aim of exceeding expectations.