This is a Temporary, Part-time position.Category: Technical
- Review/Advance show details with account representative, artists, etc.
- Prep, Setup, Operate, and Strike Audio/Lighting/Video systems
- Coordinate with on site crew, client, and performers
- Troubleshoot as required
‐ Able to configure, set up, and operate a variety of Audio and/or Lighting and/or Video systems, including but not limited to designing, programming, operating, supervising rigging, patching, etc.
- Knowledge of current “industry standards” with regards to equipment, and experienced on any relevant hardware/software required for setup and operation of said equipment
- Able to troubleshoot technical issues and malfunctions, while pinpointing faults and applying solutions in a time-sensitive show environment
‐ Strong verbal and communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well independently or as part of a team
‐ Able to work well under pressure
‐ Able to use common sense and problem solve, detail oriented
‐ Some travel may be required
- Able to communicate with end clients in a professional manner
- Experience in a variety of show environments (i.e. Corporate, concert, etc)
- Flexible work schedule
- Driver’s license and vehicle recommended, while not required
- Fluency in English required, multilingualism an asset
- This is an on-call sub-contractor position
- Contractor is responsible to bring their own tools to the job site as required including multi tool, work gloves, safety vest, hard hat, steel toe boots
Salary: Rate based on qualifications and experience
Interested applicants please send a resume and cover letter to:
Please describe how your experience and skill set matches the responsibilities of this position. Briere Production Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Briere Production Group is a high growth Canadian production company offering the latest technology in audio,
lighting, video and staging for concerts, corporate events, festivals, sales and installations. Briere Production
Group is currently recruiting Sub-Contract Operators/Technicians of Audio, Lighting, and Video systems.