This is a Temporary, Part-time position.Category: Management
• Approaching CAPACOA members, past program advertisers and conference sponsors for purchase of display advertising or sponsorship of conference activities.
• Develop and approach a list of new prospects.
• Working with Executive Director, develop and reach realistic goals and targets.
• Review and customize sponsorship packages as appropriate.
• Track all sponsorship, advertising and in-kind revenues/donations and information in an accessible format.
• Review of all sponsor and advertiser listings (website, program, etc.)
• Supervise signage printing and placement of the signage at the event.
• Manage all sponsor needs onsite during the event.
• Provide a comprehensive final report/analysis with recommendations, suggestions and comments at the conclusion of the event.
• Manage all follow-up and post-event communications.
The production and submission of a detailed conference report/analysis after the event, as well as interim progress and financial reports to Executive Director are required.
This position requires both evening and weekend work during the conference. The contract requires a commitment of approximately 75 hours in total.
• Experience in fundraising or a related field.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent computer skills and software knowledge.
• Excellent ability to interact and communicate in a positive manner with a diverse clientele; excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to formulate creative ideas, analyze, evaluate and negotiate details.
• Ability to use good judgment, tact and diplomacy.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• French and English (oral and written) required
Term: Contract, May 1st, 2010 to December 1st, 2010
Salary: Total Contract: $3,000.00 + GST
Please send resume with cover letter and references by March 31st to:
CAPACOA (Canadian Arts Presenting Association) is seeking a Sponsorship and Advertising Coordinator for the 2010 CAPACOA conference held in Ottawa November 5 to the 8, 2010. The position reports to the Executive Director of CAPACOA.