This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Production
• Assisting Production Manager and Technical Director in all areas of production.
• Creating/adapting prop and set pieces as needed.
• Sourcing and purchasing production materials.
• Working on basic construction, carpentry and renovation projects.
• Will be a member of the running crew.
• Ensuring all tools and shop equipment are in good working order.
• Maintaining a clean and safe working environment throughout the theatre
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• The ideal candidate has experience and/or post-secondary training in theatre.
• He/she has basic construction and carpentry skills and is able to work well
• At least one of the successful candidates must have extensive experience with
• A valid Ontario Driver’s License and clean driving abstract are also required.
• A car is an asset.
• Ideal for a returning student.
Start date: Tuesday June 1, 2010
End date: Saturday July 31, 2010 (9 weeks)
Start date: Tuesday July 20, 2010
End date: Friday September 3, 2010 (8 weeks)
c/o 4th Line Theatre
PO Box 403
4 Tupper Street
Millbrook, ON L0A 1G0
4th Line Theatre is an award-winning outdoor theatre company that presents regionally-based, environmentally-staged, historical dramas. Our performance venue is located on the Winslow farm, just outside of Millbrook, Ontario. To find out more about 4th Line Theatre and the upcoming summer season, please visit our website www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca