This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Production
• Work with Production Manager, Designers and Director in the planning, research
and development of the set and props design.
• Assisting Production Manager in all areas of production.
• Functions as Head Carpenter with design ability.
• Sourcing and purchasing production materials.
• Create and adapt set and props pieces.
• Maintaining a clean and safe working environment throughout the theatre
• The candidate should be a graduate of a theatre school programme or university
equivalent. The successful candidate will be creative, curious and passionate
about theatre and have the ability to work in a team environment.
• He/she has extensive set construction and theatrical carpentry skills and is
able to work well under pressure.
• Creative problem solving ability.
• A valid Ontario Driver’s License and clean driving abstract are required.
• A car is an asset.
• Must enjoy working outdoors
Start date: Monday May 24, 2010
End date: Friday July 2, 2010
c/o 4th Line Theatre
PO Box 403
4 Tupper Street
Millbrook, ON L0A 1G0
4th Line Theatre is an award-winning outdoor theatre company that presents regionally-based, environmentally-staged, historical dramas. Our performance venue is located on the Winslow farm, just outside of Millbrook, Ontario. To find out more about 4th Line Theatre and the upcoming summer season, please visit our website www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca