This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Technical
Reporting to the Head of Automation, the Automation Technician assists his superior in his functions. As part of the technical team, he is responsible to maintain the automation equipment in a safe manner, operate the automation console and troubleshoot the equipment.
We are seeking for a candidate with the ability to support artists and technical crew members in their interactions with automated elements.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Automation Technician in live shows;
- College diploma in related field, an asset;
- Ability to install and repair mechanical and electronic equipment, to determine the cause of operating errors and plan the course of actions;
- Significant rigging skills;
- Good understanding of the production and creation process;
- Strong knowledge of automation control systems;
- Strong knowledge of health and safety protocols;
- Fluent in English, spoken and written with a good understanding of French;
- Capacity to work in a foreign country and adapt to local customs and culture.
This mandate includes a stay in Montréal from May to August 2017 and a stay in Macau for the remainder of the contract.
Please send your resume to the following email address:
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used throughout this text solely to make it
easier to read and therefore applies to both men and women.
Bringing together a dynamic team, Scéno Plus Production is now seeking for candidates with the expertise and passion to create world-class performances and experiences.