This is a Temporary, Full-time position.Category: Production
COSTUME TECHNICIAN – PERFORMANCE PRODUCTION
FACULTY OF FINE ARTS
Note: This is a fulltime seasonal position effective from January 9, 2017 until May 12, 2017
(possibility for renewal)
Reporting to: Technical Supervisor
• Technical support to costuming facilities and resources. Workshop preparation and
• Maintains shop equipment and facilities.
• Works with students and helps them research options to execute their designs within
• Ensures well-stocked inventory of materials available to users.
• Ensures health and safety standards are maintained.
• Participates in meetings, rehearsals and works with other members of the production team.
• Experience in costume design in the performing arts.
• Experience fabrication and alteration of costumes (including millinery and dyeing).
• Excellent inter-personal skills.
• Diploma of College studies in related technical program
• Bilingual (English/French)
• Available to work flexible hours
• Valid driver’s license
Salary: Salary: Commensurate with experience
Please send your curriculum vitae with a covering letter by December 1, 2016, to
Norberts J. Muncs , Technical Supervisor, Norberts.email@example.com
Concordia University Department of Theatre