This educational session will introduce participants to a myriad of technical and safety strategies regarding trussing.
1. Learn efficient and safe truss building practices
2. Educate students about trussing options
3. Review the Technicalities of Trussing (i.e. calculating loads on structures, etc.) and learn how to read load tables in truss.
After attending this session, attendees will be able to:
- Calculate loads and forces on truss;
- Understand best trussing options for various types of projects;
- Understand and initiate best safety practices;
- Distinguish between the various trussing types and;
- Understand efficient truss building methods.
Presenters: Eric Laanstra, Product Manager Prolyte Structures, Matthijs Meijer, Distributor Manager, Prolyte Group & Remi Bourgeois, Prolyte Sales A.C. Lighting