Dataton Academy WATCHOUT Training 2019 - SOLD OUT!
9:00 AM Apr 16 - 5:00 PM Apr 17, 2019
Presented by Show Sage and CITT/ICTS
- Dates: Tuesday April 16 - Wednesday April 17
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Room 512C on the 5th floor, Palais des congrès de Montréal - Place d'Armes metro station (click here for directions)
- Limited to 12 participants: Attendees must bring their own laptop, preferably running Windows 7 or 10. Alternatively, you can use a Mac with Boot Camp already installed and running Windows 7 or 10.
- Credits: 3.5 ETCP Renewal Credits. The training class is also eligible for AVIXA RU credits, and will give 7.0 for CTS, CTS-D and CTS-I.
- Registration fee for CITT/ICTS Members: 100$ (plus taxes) very special rate for CITT/ICTS members only*
- Registration fee for Non-Members: 400$ (plus taxes)*
* This course is valued at $800 USD (over $1000 CAD). Join CITT/ICTS as a member and take advantage of more than 90% in discount!
Dataton Academy is a comprehensive two-day class that covers the latest WATCHOUT developments and tools for creating spectacular multi-display shows. Dataton Academy is appropriate for beginners, as well as experienced users interested in enhancing their WATCHOUT skills and proficiency. WATCHOUT training covers basic and advanced topics and is designed to give attendees a clear understanding of WATCHOUT – its strengths, key features, applications, and possibilities. In this hands-on interactive class, you will be able to hone previous skills while learning new ones, workflow solutions, and common trouble shooting practices.
Target audience: AV Installers and Specialists, Production Designers, System Integrators, Scenic Designers, Event Producers, Video Content Developers, WATCHOUT Show Programmers and Operators
Instructor: Mikael J. Ena, Senior Product Specialist and Certified Trainer, Dataton AB
Mikael Ena currently holds the position of Senior Product Specialist at Dataton AB with overall technical responsibility for the product range.In addition, Mikael is chief educator for the company’s popular Dataton Academy program which has provided dedicated training to users on five continents for the last five years. Mikael was appointed to the Dataton management team in 2011 with responsibility for technical sales, project support and QA, before assuming his current roles in 2013.
Prior to joining Dataton, Mikael co-founded and led Kulturteknologerna, an independent system integration company serving the fixed installation and live event industry throughout Scandinavia. With over 22 years’ experience defining and deploying AV systems in the field, Mikael combines a strong technical background with unique user insight and a proven ability to transfer knowledge to his audience
Cancellation Policy: No refund unless if the event is cancelled by CITT/ICTS, in which case, a full refund will be issued.