CITT/ICTS Board of Directors
Nomination Form 2021
Qualifications: Nominees for all Board positions, Officers and Director at Large, shall be:
- an Individual, Student, Professional or Retired members of CITT/ICTS or
- an individual who as been designated as the voting representative of an Organizational, Sustaining or Contributing member
- for at least one (1) year as of January 1st of the year of their nomination.
A director must meet all of the following qualifications (refer to subsection 126(1) of the NFP Act):
- Be at least eighteen (18) years old,
- Not be incapable,
- Be an individual (that is, a corporation cannot be a director),
- Not have the status of a bankrupt.
CITT/ICTS legal documentation