posted on 6:48 AM, November 8, 2017
The latest issue of ESTA Standards Watch is now available at http://estalink.us/1iyj4.
News items in this issue include:
- Three ESTA Standards Reaffirmed & Published
- BSR E1.4-2, Statically Suspended Rigging Systems, Now in Public Review
- International Code of Practice for Entertainment Rigging Now Available
- ESTA-curated Educational Sessions at NAMM 2018
- WTO TBTs: External power supplies in Mexico, USA chemicals, transformers in Brazil, EU chemicals, eye protection in Viet Nam
- ANSI Public Reviews: HVAC symbols, process industry functional safety, wooden ladders, green buildings, speakerphones, software development planning
- New ANS Projects: ladder accessories, structural welding code, lithium cells and batteries
- New ANSs: safety symbols and signs, telecom cabling & infrastructure, lighting & food equipment terms
- Draft IEC & ISO Standards: software and systems engineering, secondary cells and batteries,OLED displays, EMC, brand evaluation, ergonomics, etc.
- New IEC & ISO documents: lighting flicker, effects of current on people and livestock, gas welding equipment, testing wood, MPEG, testing fireworks, etc.
- TSP Meeting Schedule (UPDATED)
- Investors in Innovation and multi-year pledge donors, supporters of ESTA's TSP. Thank you!
The archive of all the Standards News and Standards Watch issues back to the beginning of 2011 is available at http://estalink.us/nn7a1.