This program provides a unique training opportunity for participants to gain knowledge of and learn how to troubleshoot RF systems. Based on Ike’s series of informative and well received articles on wireless frequency (RF) matters, this course will feature a straightforward, experience based and hands-on approach.
Topics covered will include:
- RF systems basics
- Antenna systems deployment and considerations
- Equipment packaging considerations
- Frequency coordination allocation and deployment
- Spectrum analyzers and other tools
- RF management during the event
- Troubleshooting and common RF mistakes
- Spectrum allocation changes that are on the horizon
- Touring with RF
CITT/ICTS members are eligible for a 10% discount. Please provide your CITT/ICTS membership ID number in the comment section of the online application to receive the discount.
Single Room Package $649.29+GST
Shared Room Package $564.36+GST
(room packages include meals and accommodation)
Workshop Only $350.00 *CITT/ICTS Members Receive 10% off*
Prices shown do not include CITT/ICTS discount.
REGISTRATION ENDS ON MARCH 15, 2017